This role is responsible for overseeing pricing strategy and market intelligence for our served markets and across all Emburse business units. As a key contributor to our competitiveness and market success, this position will help establish rigorous pricing methodologies and manage promotional pricing tactics, as well as oversee competitive intelligence, conduct win/loss analysis, identify new market opportunities and contribute to product strategy and product traction measurement and reporting.
What you'll do: Pricing and Packaging – responsible for coordinating pricing and packaging across the Emburse portfolio to include:
- Establishing pricing best practices for Emburse
- Working with Product, Services and Partner teams to understand development costs
- Understanding competitive pricing strategies and customer willingness to pay
- Working with key stakeholders including executive team members to recommend the best pricing options
- Working with Revenue Operations to coordinate system updates
- Supporting pricing strategy needs including discounting and promotional packaging
What you'll do: Track Market Trends and Competitive Insights – serve as the authoritative source for competitive intelligence for the purposes of educating internal teams and stakeholders:
- Stay up to date on the competition and emerging market trends
- Manage Klue implementation to prepare battlecards and competitive positioning materials as needed to educate internal stakeholders
- Support Sales in key competitive battles with custom-tailored strategies to emphasize company strengths, de-position and exploit competitive weaknesses
- Advise on market trends that may be of interest to Emburse
What you'll do: Product Strategy – work with the GMs and other internal stakeholders to identify new target markets and opportunities, support business case development and make/buy trade off analyses, as well as provide measurable guidelines on the monitoring the health of the Emburse solution portfolio:
- Conduct win/loss analysis
- Assist with ideal customer profile creation
- Evaluate market attractiveness and support business case development
- Develop, collect and report on product health metrics for the Emburse solution portfolio
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or related technical field
- MBA or graduate degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in with SaaS solutions in sales, marketing or product management. Minimum 2 years’ experience with pricing and packaging specifically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Ability to present and influence and executive audience
- Ability to easily shift focus from project to project to meet changing deadlines
- Problem solving and critical thinking ability required
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Regional travel required occasionally, may include overnight stay(s)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with management
- Good Interpersonal skills and abilities to work well with others
- Able to earn others' trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
- Someone who promotes cooperation and commitment within team to achieve goals.
- An understanding of company's financial statements, financial performance metrics, and how one's actions will impact financial results.
- Someone who Impartially analyzes sets of data on a micro and macro level and presenting or including analysis in strategic decisions.
- Experience Analyzing market and competitive data. Has a deep understanding of the customer’s business objectives and purchasing criteria.
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.