REMOTE POSITION ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES!
Guardian is seeking a Senior Salesforce Technology Manager with demonstrated skills in Customer Relationship Management and marketing automation technology, a keen attention to detail, and a knack to build trusted relationships with internal clients.
- Create and deliver industry-leading solutions on the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Pardot Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Provide guidance and expertise on Salesforce architecture, design and implementation and design and lead Salesforce development efforts.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize various initiatives, develop requirements, translate business requirements into technical specifications and adhere to governance and compliance standards in force.
- Provide estimates for projects and manage time, cost and resources.
- Manage external vendors and onsite and onshore technical teams to provide technical guidance, solve challenges and ensure quality deliverables and outcomes.
- Configure, maintain and support the Salesforce infrastructure.
- Manage multiple workstreams, functions, business lines and subsidiaries.
- Scope, build and manage initiatives and developers across multiple priorities.
- Work independently, communicate with technical and non-technical teams, manage and mentor technical resources and demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative.
As our Senior Salesforce Technology Manager, you will report to our Assistant Vice President, Digital Marketing and Customer Relationship Management Technology, Enterprise Application Services, who reports to our Second Vice President, Customer Technology Solutions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7-10 years of hands-on experience in setting up, configuring and managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot. INTERACTION STUDIO/EVERGAGE experience is a must! Salesforce certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience in configuration, customization, security access, workflows, data validation, process flows, data import and export using Data Loader and hands on experience in Salesforce Custom Application Development with APEX, Visual Force, Batch, Triggers, SOQL & SOSL, Apex unit testing and email service.
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Agile/Scrum experience is desirable.
- Experience with managing and monitoring onsite/offshore technical teams.
- Experience managing a development team, providing guidance and helping to resolve technical challenges including design and architectural hurdles.
Location and Travel
- This position is a work from home position and can be located anywhere in the Continental United States.
- Infrequent travel.
- Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards.
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities to accelerate innovation in a secure and compliant way.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent medical, dental, supplemental health, life and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition assistance, paid parental leave and backup family care.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity to develop and empower talent.
- Flexible time off, dress code, and work location policies to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best.
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity in all that we do.
- Social responsibility in all aspects of our work. We volunteer within our local communities, create educational alliances with colleges, drive a variety of initiatives in sustainability.
Guardian has been helping people protect their futures and secure their lives for 160 years. Every day, we serve approximately 29 million people through a range of insurance and financial products. We
help people and their families pursue financial security and well-being in life, health, and wealth. We help companies take care of their employees. And we help people recover and thrive after unexpected loss.
From our founding in 1860, when a community of immigrants joined together to insure and protect their businesses and families, doing the right thing for our policyholders and customers has guided everything we do. Our dedication to customers has helped us remain one of the most highly rated in client satisfaction and financial strength. And as one of the largest mutual insurance companies, we know what matters most: putting the needs of our customers first. Because everyone deserves a Guardian. Learn more about Guardian at www.GuardianLife.com.
© Copyright 2020 The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY
Equal Employment Opportunity
Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.